DIY Tutorial Tin Can Pencil Holders
- Tin cans
- Towel bar and S hooks both from ikea
- Hole puncher
- Rubber hammer
- Collect tin cans.
- Use a rubber hammer to flatten out all rough metal edges on the inside of the can
- Using a hole puncher, punch one hole in each can
- Screw the towel bar into the wall.
- Insert one end of the S hook into the hole of the can.
- Then hook the other end of the S hook onto the towel bar.
Follow step-by-step instructions on Createsie
Follow step-by-step instructions on beadandcord.com